We are staying at a Bed & Breakfast that is located within walking distance to the River Walk. From the pics online the place looks very relaxing, clean and romantic...just what we were going for!! Here is our room/bed...

We don't really have any set plans--I think we are just going to wing it...here are a few ideas that we might do while we are there...

Dueling Piano Bar

Comedy Show

River Walk

River Walk

Boat Ride on the River Walk

Tower of Americas
I'm sure I'll tell you all about it when we get back on Tuesday!!!

7 comments:
WOO-HOO!!!!! you all are going to have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear and see the awesome photos I know you will take! Be safe an enjoy each other! I'll check back on tuesday.
Oh take me take me, would you! Okay, I'll settle for stories and pictures and sweeeet relaaaaxing day dreams of your oh so awesome vacay...!
Have fun Erika and Michael! Take as many pictures as you can. I'd love to see them all!
have a blast baby!!! relax, enjoy each other... and DON"T forget to eat DELISH Mexican food... Chacho's
(hole in the wall, yum), Mamma Margie's (my fav!), La Fogata (GREAT for a date!), MMMMM!!
WE use to love going down to the Riverwalk when we lived in San Antonio. Definately take the boat ride. Enjoy!!
WOW!! I'm wishing you the best time ever!! Tell us about it when you return!
I hope you had a great time! I wish I knew you were there while I was in San Antonio..it would have been neat to meet in person. I will be going back in the end of MAy so maybe we can get together then. It was wonderful to be there for 6 days and be able to spend time with my best friend. Looking forward to hearing from you. Mimi
Wow. Fabulous pictures. Hope you have an awesome time.
Post a Comment