On our way (well, a little out of the way but well worth it), we stopped at two different wineries in Marble Falls & another in New Braunfels. We enjoyed the amazing scenery, hills, vines of grapes, live music and of course we enjoyed the wine that we had during the tasting sessions. Delish!!!




We L-O-V-E-D the bed & breakfast that we stayed at. The house was built in 1908 and had amazing architecture & wood work throughout the house. The owners were so sweet and very hospitable--I highly recommend it! It was very close to the Riverwalk, which was very convenient as we spent lots of time there.
Here are a few more pics from the weekend including lunch at a wine bar and the River, and of course me with Oprah (I spotted her at the Wax museum)! hehe.







We also went to the Comedy Club, Howl at the Moon (dueling piano bar), many great restaurants, and also did the boat tour down the river.
Sooo, now we are home and are heading back to work tomorrow. UGH!! It was SO nice to not think about work for many days in a row!! Lastly, here is the Thank You card I just made for the owners of the bed & breakfast, I think they'll appreciate it! :o)

5 comments:
They are going to love that thank you card! And that is just so sweet of you! I really adored all your pictures - it just made feel like I was right there with ya! Oh boy did I need that vacation! LOL! Well atleast from reality for a sec - thanks for that!
what fun!! glad you all had a good time!
Wonderful card, glad you two had fun. It was neat to see those couple of pictures of the walk.
I just got back from a vacation, too. Of some sort haha! Spent a lot of time catching up on laundry and winter/spring wardrobe switching. Alright it was not as fun as yours. Hehe! Nice pictures Erika.
I love San Antonio! Sounds like you had just a wonderful little vacation!!
The pictures from the winery are really cool.
Post a Comment