Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prayer Request

As tears run down my face, I'm requesting that you pray for my sweet blogger friend, Mimi. She is such a sweet person and a beautiful woman of God. She has recently lost her precious baby--Mason. I pray for multitudes of strength, hope and love for her and her family.

5 comments:

Nikki Love said...

Mimi and her family will be in my prayers. {HUGS} to you to my scrapping friend for being such a good friend to her.

jacque4u2c said...

I just read the post. i think that was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever read. I know it has to help her release. I am so sad for her. What a wonderful friend you are to let others know., so she can have strength from others.

Michelle Andaya said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Erika. You know we call my daughter Mimi, too (after dh's paternal Grandma.

I did stop by Mimi' blog and left her some words. But when I went back, I have seen the person that left the comment after me write something kind of, odd to put it lightly. Ummm, then I talked to my husband if what I wrote was not right, you know because I am a Filipino and I sure do not want anything "lost in translation". But he said, I didn't write anything that could possibly be taken negatively. You know when I post a comment I always think, "what would I say to this person if I were actually in front of her". And in the Philippines, "be strong" is what we always tell the very best of our friends when their world seems to be crumbling down on them and then follow it with a hug.

Tell me what you think as I feel closest to you among my netpals.

Mochamama said...

Thank you for the prayers! I really need them and am thankful for them. I wish you were here for a good cry and hug also.

Mimi

Karen Lee said...

Keeping your friend in my prayers.