Geez, it seems like forever since I've posted. I haven't really been in the mood...I don't know why? Anyhow, this weekend was great. Yesterday my mom and I went to a cooking class at the Dallas Farmers Market. I love going down there...other than the cooking classes, they sell tons of fresh veggies, fruits, honey, spices, herbs...it's wonderful! Yesterday we learned how to make Parsnip Soup, Shrimp Ravioli & Chocolate Cheesecake w/ OREO cookie crust! MMMM!! Everything was SOOO delicious!!!
Last night my BFF Casey and her family were supposed to come over--BUT they ended up getting sick. (the flu & some other bugs are EVERYWHERE around here these days!) We have been scrubbing our hands recently and we are thankful we haven't got it yet!! :o) Anyway, so instead of playing cards with our friends...we ended up going to church last night (so we could sleep in this morning)!! We went to dinner after that and then came home and watched 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy!
This morning I slept in until 10am!! It was great! Mike went to the local donut shop and got us kolaches for breakfast. MMM! Well, back to watching HGTV...I'm pretty much addicted! :o) Enjoy your Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cooking post! Guess what I just published on mine?!
Awww how I miss my Mom. Lucky you.
Glad you could have a relaxing weekend - with a bit of fun thrown in!
Sounds like a great weekend!
what a great weekend! talk to ya Tues!
a lot better than my weekend. All I did was work, work, work. lol
Post a Comment