
She turned 2 yesterday, she is the cutest thing!! They live in Dallas--just about 30-40 minutes away from us. They had a clown lady that made all of the kids balloon animals and then ELMO showed up and sang & danced with the kids! It was the cutest thing ever!! I'm pretty sure Mike & I were the only ones there without children...it DEFinitely made me want one NOW! Hah! Here is a pic of Elmo & the 2nd picture MAY or may not be MY husband holding hands with Elmo during London Bridges Falling Down song. Haha! (Elmo picked him from the audience of adults! Ha!)


To finish off the party we of course had cake & ice cream. It was fun! On the way home--since we were so close--we went to Northpark Mall. I love this place!! Burberry had a HUGE sale going on. A super-duper cute bag was on sale so I couldn't resist the purchase! I love it, it's black & perfect! :o)
Today has been a lazy day for me. Mike has been outside all day doing yard work and back & forth to Home Depot 2 times!! I added a few decor touches to our guest bathroom & one load of laundry.

Here I added the pink touch to the brown bathroom. I love the branches & hearts hanging...I knew I had to display those & this was the perfect room for it!

This is a new idea that I saw on another crafty blog-- Nesting Place. I LOVE her blog and all of the great ideas she has!! This is basically just a circle mirror (from Hobby Lobby--super cheap!) hung on top of the regular mirror.

I just screw in the knob hardware thing (also super cheap from Hobby Lobby) and used ribbon to hang the mirror. I love the look & I think it adds a great touch to the room!
Well, that's my weekend in a nutshell. Tonight I'm going to a relaxed place in Downtown Rockwall for dinner & wine with my next door neighbor. I can't wait--that will be the icing to my wonderful weekend! Cheers!!

8 comments:
I LOVE the bathroom, brown and pink are great together...and the circle mirror is a very nice touch
Its sounds like you have had a wonderful weekend. I've heard of the movie you saw but for the life of me can't remember what it's about. Have you seen Marley and Me? I saw that a couple of weeks ago and bawled my eyes out... It was so good! I really like the card you made for your step-niece. I still need to post pictures for the calendar I made for my MIL. I actually scrapped three pages this weekend. I'm so motivated to get Kylan's one year album done before the baby comes. I like the pink touch to your bathroom and the mirror idea is neat! Enjoy dinner...how I miss my glass of wine!!! :) Talk to you later.
Luv the hearts. I love browns too! *_*
beautiful touch to the bathroom.. that looks so neat... glad you had a good weekend...
Love your bathroom!!
Love the new decorations and that card is so cute!
Also wanted to tell you, my camera is FINE! Praise Jesus!! My daughter knew what was wrong. It was on the wrong settings. When I came home from work this morning... it was back to it's normal working self ;) Thanks for the advise though. I was scared crapless..lol
Thank you for praying for my mom! I really appreciate it.
Thanks Erika. You have a great weekend, too.
Post a Comment