Thursday, January 7, 2010

ICE!

Today the roads are covered in ice and I have decided to stay home from work!! It's nice, BUT, I would normally spend my day off at the movies, lunch with friends, washing the car, running errands...or something outside. Today might be a blessing in disguise. Now I get to crank up the heat in the house, stay in my PJs, make french toast & coffee, read my wonderful book and of course play 'Words With Friends' on my phone--I'm pretty much addicted!! My poor husband had to go into work for a 10 o'clock presentation but hopefully will be able to come home soon afterward. I get so nervous driving in these conditions!

On the brighter side...we pulled out the calendar last night and realized we leave for Napa Valley in less than a month!!! We are beyond excited!! We also decided to book another trip to VEGAS!!! I know, I know....I feel like we just got back from there, but we LOVE Vegas! So last night we booked our flights for May! Last year we saved up ALL of our vacation days till the last few months of the year (becuase of a potential strike situation at Mike's company)...and I hated it. I felt like the year drug on by and all I did was work, work, work. So we are spreading it out in 2010!

I know I'm a bit late...but cheers to a great 2010!!! I hope it's a great year for everybody!

No comments: