Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday!!

::Yaaaawn!!::
I'm not sure my body was ready to start this week when I woke up this morning before the sun came out. Last week Mike & I kept saying that we were going to have such a relaxing weekend since we didn't have any plans...but we ended up making a few plans on the spot.

Friday was nice--Mike was off from work and he had an amazing dinner prepared when I got home from work. He bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers AND even had a glass of wine poured! Ahhh, it was nice!

Saturday, we slept in and made a delicious brunch. Saturday night we went to our neighborhood friends house for wine & dinner. It was so great. They had 4 different wines and it was perfectly pared with each course. We had a blast till 1:15am!!! We haven't stayed out that late in SO long! It was definitely nice to be in the neighborhood, that made for a quick 3 minute drive home!

Sunday, Mike had a few neighborhood guys over to watch 'THE' football game. I don't keep up with football at all...so I was clueless but apparently this was a big game?!? I put together some munchies for them and headed out to the coffee shop with my book & iPhone. I read, played games on my phone and sipped on coffee.
Sunday night was my neighborhood Social Committee meeting. We meet at a nice restaurant in Rockwall that has 1/2 price bottles of wine on Sundays. Perfect place for us! We enjoyed dinner and started to plan our Easter Eggstravganza!!! Last year we had over 4,000 eggs and a TON of kiddos!!! We were able to accomplish a lot and will make some fun changes this year!

Mike & I also completed our itinerary for our Napa Valley vacation. It seems like we have been planning it forever! Ahh, we are finally done and it is just around the corner that we will be there! I can't wait!!!

Monday is here now and this will be a super busy 2 weeks ahead. Here we goooooo....

1 comment:

PRiLA13 said...

I haven't been on my blog in a while and I noticed you left me a comment back a loooonnnng time ago. Sorry!!! I was just reading up on your blog. :)