Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who is Steve?!?! I hate STEVE!!!

Sooooo, here we go with The Bachelor again!! I really, really, really, REALLY LOVE this show for some really crazy reason!?! It's super cheesy and I'm almost convinced that it's 99% scripted...but please FEED it to me, I love it! Well, I love it so much I decided to visit the gossip blogs. I went just to peak in and see what people were saying about this years handsome pick, Jake...


...so I visit a certain website and APPARENTLY this guy, Steve--that runs the website, spoiled the WHOLE show for me. Of course I kept reading and reading and reading and, like I said earlier--I was feeding on the gossip! I was SO interested--I couldn't stop! It even said in bold letters "*******SPOILERS********"...and I KEPT reading! I'm really just mad at myself because now I know the whole ending of this marvelous show! I know who Jake picks in the end. This is my warning...DO NOT visit Steve's website if you want to be surprised in the end.
I guess I can always just follow along for the fun of it to see if he was right?!? OR, I could use the 2 hours each Monday to do something more productive, like sleep, make cards, work out, read a book, enjoy time with my husband, call my BFF, cook dinner...NAH, I'm pretty sure I'll continue to watch this train-wreck and love every minute of it. But for the record I'm still really pissed at Steve for spilling his guts!! Where does he get his info anyway????


p.s. My wonderful husband just did 'inventory' on our wine collection and he just shouted from the other room that he counted 105 bottles of wine in our house!! Geeez, we need to get to drinking OR I need a bigger house! Cheers!!! :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

105 bottles? What??? Girl the most important question is red or white???
Brandi

Rachel said...

That is a bunch of wine!! Where do you keep it all? ;-)