Thursday, January 14, 2010
Ta-kill-ya!
Last night I was reminded that tequila might not be the best choice of liquor for me. I haven't taken a shot of ANYthing in a very long time. It definitely took me back to my younger days. It didn't help that I had to get up at 6am to visit a client this morning either! I can barely stand to look at this picture. Ahhh, today will be a long day! On a positive note...I can't WAIT for Grey's tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The same thing happened to me last year. I can feel your pain. I can't wait for Grey's either. I am so excited.
Ooooo....yes. Tequila shots are baaaaaadddd....
I swear, isn't it sad that as we get older something as small as a tequila shot can hurt us so much???
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment