My job has been keeping me super busy over the past few months. We have a small office (2 recruiters & 1 manager), so basically all of the work gets split between the other recruiter & myself. Well...this past week my co-worker gave his 2 week notice! I knew it was coming because we are pretty close and he has been frustrated for awhile. So this means that my work life will be bonkers until we find a replacement and get the person trained. Ugh, I can't stop thinking about it. It's never fun starting a new job and learning everything new...but it's never fun being the person to train the new person in addition to ALL of the other daily duties either!! I'm sad to lose my co-worker & friend but it might be a blessing in disguise. We'll see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That photo is to funny! At first I thought it was your office until I saw the caption below! I was thinking if it was, I would turn in my notice!! :)! Hope everything goes well!
Brandi
LOL! but soon my friend we shall be together!
Post a Comment