Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another 1/2 day!

I love being able to leave work at 11. Today I went to Razzoo's for lunch and had my fix of Rat Toes and a Hurricane. YUMMM! I was stuffed alllll day--until dinner time of course. Ha! I came home, watched Ellen made some cards and took a nap. It was nice. Mike came home a bit early and we went to Happy Hour at Blue Canyon at the Harbor in Rockwall again. This is becoming a ritual. The bartender even knows what we want to drink before we even sit down! Scary!?! It was such a nice night outside. I'm loving the cool breeze. I enjoy my morning coffee much more too!!

Last night I went to a "Southern Living Party" where basically you go through the catalog and buy stuff. I love to decorate BUT that stuff is pretty darn expensive. There were some REALLY cute hand painted pottery plates (to hang on the wall) but it was $99 for a set of FOUR! Yikes. I'm pretty sure my whole dish SET of 10 from Target was less than that. Ha! Anyway, I was suckered into buying stuff I didn't need, of course. I'm such a sucker for that. I always feel bad. I need to stay away from those kinda "parties". Is it really a party!?!? That's not really my kinda party!
My friend invited me to a cooking class for "Holiday Baking" in a few weeks! I'm so excited! We are also doing a 4-week cake decorating class together in the month of November. Get your sweet teeth ready!!! Here I come!!! Here are a few pics of my wedding cake...I wonder after my 4-week class if I can make this?!? Hehe!!

1 comment:

TERS! said...

WOOHOO, you bake it, I will help devour it! mmmmm....