Sunday, October 12, 2008

Extra Long Weekend

Thursday Night: I hosted Bunco at my house. It was such a success! I was nervous because I had 12 people coming to my house at 7pm and leaving my office at 5 puts me home at 6--6:20 depending on traffic. I was able to leave work a measley 10 minutes early! But in the end it DID help. I was lighting the candles in the guest bathroom and on the back porch literally ONE minute before the doorbell rang with the first guests!! Everything was perfect! Everybody left by 11pm-ish. Mike went to one of our neighbors houses to drink beer and hang out (his wife is in Bunco too), so that worked out great!

I was so happy I took off work on Friday--I think I needed it. It was nice to have the house to myself and sleep in! I went to see the movie Nick & Norah's Infinate Playlist...I wouldn't recommend it. It was cute but not as sappy or romantic as I hoped for. :o)

Saturday: Mike took a day road trip to College Station with his friend to see the A&M vs. K-State game. K-State won so he was excited. Sooo, again, I was able to sleep in and have the house to myself!! I went to get a pedicure and lunch with a friend down at the Harbor. It was fun. After that I came home to relax, went to church then to eat Sushi--all by myself. It was perfect!

Today: I slept in again and then I read my book all day and finished it! Mike and I are about to go to the new Ghengis Grill here in Rockwall--they just opened a week or 2 ago. Mmm.

Cheers!

1 comment:

TERS! said...

ooooh, my kind of day... movie, sushi and a book all BY MYSELF... mmmm, nice!!! :)