Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LIFE TODAY--Women of Faith

After work today I drove out to Euless to see a live taping of the TV Show LIFE TODAY. I was debating if I should go or not, since it's so far & didn't end until 9:30 (my bedtime) and I would still have to drive all the way home--by myself. BUT, I went and I'm SO glad. I had a great time--another one of my nights to myself (& strangers).
The guests on the show tonight was: Sheila Walsh (WOF speaker/author), Marilyn Meberg (WOF speaker/author), Lisa Whelchel (from the "Facts of Life"/WOF speaker), Mandisa (WOF musician & from "American Idol" and Josh Hamilton + his wife...(he plays baseball for Texas Rangers and was once addicted to drugs and basically hit rock bottom. His wife was one of the very few that stayed by his side and he pulled himself out.)
Everybodys stories and testimonies were great and just being on a Live TV set was fun in itself!! It reminded me when my dad took me to see a live taping of "Home Improvement" and we got to meet JTT!!! I'm pretty sure I almost peed in my pants & I didn't know what to say! To this day--I remember everything I was wearing that day. HAHA! Anyway, here are the pictures I took tonight...
I really wanted to RUN up to Merilyn and give her a huge hug (she is my FAVorite), but I had to stop myself--I didn't want to get kicked out :o). She is the one with grey/white hair.




No comments: