I keep telling myself that I need to just make a bunch of cards so I don't have to stress out at the last minute when I need to send a Thank You or B-day Card...but now that I think about it, each card has a personality. It sounds corny--but for some reason I actually think of the person that I make the card for and it seems to be more special that way. Not like these are anything fancy--but it at least makes sense to me! Ha!
I'm headed to bed now since I have to be up in the FIVE o'clock hour tomorrow--that's gross for a Saturday! I'm pretty sure the only people in the world that will be up at that time will be me and the other million people WALKing in the Susan G. Komen thing tomorrow--oh and Ters surely will be up then too! Ta-Ta for now!!


3 comments:
I love the cards! I've just recently started making cards and really enjoy it. Have a great day!
Mimi
HAHA! I was up, reading your blog as a matter of fact!
That is awesome you are doing the Race for the Cure, when everyone else says they sat around all weekend you can say you were out helping to save lives... even if you take a nap later!
BTW, LOVE the cards... again.
love those cards Erica!!! they're so dang cute! Congrats on completing the RFTC!!!!
BTW, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! See my blog and you'll know what I'm talking about. I gave ya a shout out ;)
Post a Comment