Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's October!!!

I love October! It does not quite feel like it yet--since today was 92 degrees and we went on the lake--but I have a feeling that in the next few weeks is when the temperature will start to drop and the cool breeze will come through...at least that's what I'm hoping for!
Mike went into the attic to dig out my (very few) fall decorations while I went to Lowe's to get some Fall flowers and tulip bulbs to plant. I'm excited. I think I'll save the digging for tomorrow morning. :o)

Pictures Below:
  • Pilgrim Girl with pigtails--she hangs on the front door. I love her.
  • Big orange pumpkin (I have 2 of them) go on each side of the sidewalk in the front yard...they light up at nighttime. The neighborhood kids love them and last year I came outside to 3 kids petting them like they were dogs?!? Crazy kids, ha!
  • Ceramic pumpkins of various shapes and colors. (Thanks to my friend Amy for the idea!)







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love fall!!! Love your decorations!!!

TERS! said...

ME TOO, I love FALL!! It is the best time of the year... I love the pilgrim girl! :)