I seriously LOVE to drive around and look at Christmas lights! We go just about every night that we are out during the dark hours and/or on the way home if we go out to dinner. Tonight we made a special trip out JUST to look at the lights. We bundled up in our hoodies and went through our whole neighborhood and our "sister neighborhoods". It was so fun!! There is one specific cold-a-sac that is FULL of amazing eye candy of Christmas lights!! Here are a few pics. Of course they don't to justice to seeing them in person. Also, I totally need a new camera or at least a lesson on how to use this one. Blah.
The last one is my favorite with an angel on every peak of the house!! How do they stay up there?!?!?!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
2 comments:
I love driving around looking at all the beautiful Christmas decorations around the neighborhood. You took some awesome photo's!
Merry Christmas
ScrapperK from sb.com
what beautiful pics!!! looks like you guys had a ball :)
Post a Comment