Saturday, December 6, 2008

Makeover!

I gave my blog a new makeover! I had fun adding the Christmas touch to it--a few of my favorite Christmas songs, the cute red and pink background...
I love the Christmas season, shopping, coffee on a cold day, Christmas decor, looking at Christmas lights in my neighborhood, wearing scarves and gloves, peppermint bark and of course Christmas shopping.
I hope you are enjoying the season...I know I am!!

6 comments:

Karen Lee said...

LOVE your make-over!!! Great Christmas music too!!

scrapperk from sb.com

TERS! said...

looks beyootiful dahlin'!!!

Kimberly said...

Looking good!!! Don't you love that cutest blog on the block site?!

Jodee said...

I really like the make over! Very pretty! I like the pictures across the top!

Scrap-This said...

I love the new look.. the pics on top are so nice.

Anonymous said...

Great job with the makeover. I love Christmas Too.