Monday, December 1, 2008

Saturday, Sunday & Monday

Saturday Mike and I went to the Casting Crowns Christmas Tour Concert. They traveled with Avalon, Natalie Grant, Denver & The Mile High Orchestra, Michael English and pureNRG. The WHOLE concert was so amazing. It was at Nokia in Grand Prarie--totally far away, it seemed! But it was totally worth it! We worshiped, sang Christmas carols and enjoyed the Christmas decor of the whole place!



Casting Crowns


Natalie Grant


Avalon


Sunday Mike took me to Rafain--the same restaurant where he proposed and also where we had our wedding rehearsal dinner. It is always so special when we go there! Usually it's for a special occasion--we received a free bottle wine coupon in the mail--so we definitely had to go! :o) We dressed up and it was delish!

Today I went back to work. Ugh! I'm totally loving getting out of work at 4pm now! I totally miss the traffic and get home in 45 minutes although I feel kinda bad when I leave my co-workers there hanging...but HEY I'm there at 7am and I don't see their face until 8 (or after)!
Mike, the VP of HR of the company that I recruit for is retiring so my boss and I are taking him and a few of his people out to dinner & drinks on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited actually! Mike is one of the nicest guys ever!!! Love him!! We either going to III Forks or Bob's Chop & Steakhouse! MMMM, can't wait!!

Well, that's all for now, I'm going to finish my wine and continue my book.

1 comment:

Mochamama said...

I absolutely love Casting Crowns! I saw this in concert this year with Josh Whaler and they were amazing. They truly have a gift. I emailed you the mac and cheese recipe last night. Let me know if you don't receive it for some reason. I emailed you from my work email address and sometimes it is received as spam... Enjoy your wine!