Monday, December 1, 2008

*Grandpa*

My Grandpa had a stroke the day before Thanksgiving in my Aunt's living room that resulted him in having a quintuple bypass surgery (FIVE bypasses!) today!! He is still in the recovery stage at this time and they expect him to be talking and walking around on his own tomorrow morning. Please keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you!


grandma & grandpa

4 comments:

TERS! said...

awww, hon! Grandpa (and family) is in my thoughts...

Kimberly said...

I'm right there with ya, my Mom called last night and my Grandma was talking all sorts of crazy and other stuff. The took her to the ER and she has had yet another stroke, has phuemonia and an infection in her legs. On top of the Alzheimer's.

Do you live close, so you can visit?

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Karen Lee said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'll keep him in my prayers and here's a big "HUG" for you.

ScrapperK from sb.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. It is just terrible. I know how aweful it was for us when my mom at 56 had a stroke/brain bleed and anyeruisum (sorry for the wrong spelling). I know it is scrary. We will keep him in our prayers.