
This weekend seems like it lasted forever...Mike & I took off work on Thursday & Friday and did alot of fun things...we went to see Four Christmases--since Mike insisted, even though I've heard it was horrible by 2 or 3 people. Just like every other cheesy, stupid movie...I hated it and he loved it! Ha! Opposites attract, I guess!
Thursday night a bunch of girls from my neighborhood had a Gift Exchange Christmas Party. It was so fun! There was tons of food, gossip, drinks and presents--we played the gift exchange game. I love those nights...I'm so thankful to meet such a great group of girls in my neighborhood!
Friday we went to our usual Happy Hour at the Harbor. Saturday I went to a Cookie Exchange Party at my SIL's house. Thanks again to Ters, I made the Fudge Crinkles--they were delicious and a big hit at the party! :o) Today, Mike's mom came over and we did some last minute shopping and went to lunch with her.
I totally don't want to go to work tomorrow. :o( I'm going to lunch with my BFF & baby on Tuesday! I can't wait! 4 more days till CHRISTMAS!!! YAY!! Oh, and tonight we are going to look at Christmas lights in our area--AGAIN! I love it! I need to get the hot chocolate started... mmmm!

2 comments:
I love the Christmas card! It's so awesome. I ended up buying ours this year due to lack of time but love the one you made. I too would have paid the 1.24 to send it out after all of the hard work! I do have to make a whole calendar for my MIL for Christmas in the next two days, but that's me and waiting until the last minute. I always do good under pressure though so we'll see how it turns out. I'll be sure to take pics! :)
I loved the Christmas card! So very special! Miss ya!
Post a Comment