She is sooooooo adorable!! I just saw your comment on my Bullscrap blog wondering where I have been!! I've decided to combine my 2 blogs. I just left a post on Bullscrap giving everyone the link to my "Life Happens" blog. I'm only going to blog there from now on. It was too hard to keep up with 2 blogs. I love your new look on your blog. Very "Christmasy"! Is that even a word!!
Your niece is adorable! Thanks for the comments. It truly feels like a big weight has been lifted off and I feel like I can start to get more excited now. I love Christmas also for so many reasons! Are you taking any time off of work for Christmas? Have a great day!
6 comments:
so precious!!
can't wait for you to have one of your own either! :)
She is sooooooo adorable!! I just saw your comment on my Bullscrap blog wondering where I have been!! I've decided to combine my 2 blogs. I just left a post on Bullscrap giving everyone the link to my "Life Happens" blog. I'm only going to blog there from now on. It was too hard to keep up with 2 blogs. I love your new look on your blog. Very "Christmasy"! Is that even a word!!
Your niece is adorable! Thanks for the comments. It truly feels like a big weight has been lifted off and I feel like I can start to get more excited now. I love Christmas also for so many reasons! Are you taking any time off of work for Christmas? Have a great day!
She is darling!!!
ScrapperK from sb.com
She is so cute!! Love your photos accross the top.
Post a Comment